Hi. My name is Philip Addy and I am an experienced wood carver and turner and have been making and selling hand made items for over 10 years.
Every piece of wood, being a natural product, is in itself unique and when that wood is shaped and personalised into a distinct exclusive item it becomes even more special and can be treasured for decades!
I have made many different items over the years – some popular items in the hundreds and some special commissioned "one-offs" On this page are photos of some of my past work which I hope you will take a few moments to peruse.
Most popular items made include:
- 3-leg stools with carved tops for Christenings / Weddings / Retirement / Special Birthday etc
- Breadboards with carved rim centres for Weddings or for keen Bakers! Etc.
- Plaques/ signs for House names / Horse stables
- Presentational Gavels for clubs/ committees / Masonic / auctioneers / weddings
- Carved Cribbage scorers and solitaire games with pegs or marbles
- Ninepin sets with stand.
I have recently been making small items such as rag pug proddys and gauges, French knitting bobbins etc. for craft work. I am usually selling smaller items on ebay under the selling name woodshederic23
You can visit my ebay page here
Prices on application for special commissions but otherwise Stools ( usually oak, mahogany or ash) are £55 each + postage costs
Presentational gavels are £35 each + post
Ninepins sets £45 each + post